A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heatly Sebring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heatly Sebring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebring
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heatly Sebring, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebring graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sebring has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heatly Dulles Sebring MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Heatly D. Sebring practice?
- Dr. Heatly Sebring has 1 office location.
Dr. Heatly Sebring practices Allergy & Immunology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Allergists.