More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heatly Sebring
Dr. Heatly Sebring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Sebring is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Main Line Hospital Paoli. Dr. Sebring has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Heatly Sebring has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Heatly Sebring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.
Dr. Michele Columbo
General Practice, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Paoli, PA 0.10 mi34
Dr. Mildred Kwan
Allergy and Immunology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Berwyn, PA 2.38 mi14
Dr. Joanna Johnson
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Malvern, PA 2.44 mi44