A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heatly Sebring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heatly Sebring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebring
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heatly Sebring, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebring graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sebring has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heatly Dulles Sebring MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Heatly D. Sebring practice?
- Dr. Heatly Sebring has 1 office location.
Dr. Heatly Sebring practices Allergy & Immunology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Allergists.