A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heba Durra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Durra graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Durra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heba Y. Durra practice?
Dr. Heba Durra practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.