Dr. Heba El Goweni MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Navarre, FL

March 14th, 2017
Long Weight
This was my first experience with this practice since I moved here from another states. I waiting 2 hours for my appointment for my boys and then when I asked how much longer the doctor came in who I never met before said before told me she would not be seeing my children. Have not idea why except that I asked how much longer. Would never recommend this doctor. The last pediatrician I had was for 15 years with no issues.

August 30th, 2013
This place is a joke.
They refused to treat my 20 month old who had staph infection after they had already promised me an appointment, twenty minutes before my scheduled appointment they called to say they would not see him. The doctor was never helpful in the twenty months I saw her. The staff was rude and stuck up. I would not recommend them to anyone. The doctor also failed to diagnose a medical issue that my nephew had which lead to a life altering illness. The signs were all there but she still ignored them. They will be lucky if I do not sue for how they have cared for my family. This place is a joke.

January 21st, 2013
Not Happy
Everytime I went to see Dr. Goweni they got us in very quickly, but rushed through the appointment. She did not ask very many questions about my infant or have time to answer questions. She does not seem like a pro breastfeeding dr. She was always pushing me to use formula. She did not tell me that my baby needed vitamin D supplements. I do not reccomend her.

July 3rd, 2012
Every time I have an appointment I always end up waiting in excess of 50 minutes past my appointment time, its not just once or twice its happens EVERY time. Then the DR is only in here less than 5 minutes

April 20th, 2010
So disappointed
When I started with this practice six years ago, I was very impressed with the doctors and care. After the move, the wait times are in excess of two hours, the service is poor and the staff is rude. I went to another doctor for one visit and tried to go back to Dr. ElGoweni and I was told she would not see my 7 year old daughter since I had seen another doctor. WOW! Six years, ear infections, stitches, broken fingers and more. Turned away. And to think I used to recommend her.

November 7th, 2009
New Staff
I too have been to this office in the past and have experienced the rude office staff... However, my child was sick the other day and I took her to this office instead of the ER. I was very very impressed with the new office staff. The front desk girls were so sweet and helpful with making my appointment and getting everything right with the insurance. THe nurses in the back were precious with my child. He had to get shots, and both nurses came into the room to help make him feel safe. He cried, but they walked him hand in hand to the front to give him a lollipop and sticker. My son actually talked about that one nurse after the appointment, about how sweet she was. If you have had a bad experience in the past... give them another chance. The doctors have always been excellent but the staff is great now. I will say that Mondays are a bad day for waiting... only because I was told both doctors are there and the number of rooms are limited for each doctor... But it's still worth the wait. This office also takes Medicaid... which is helpful! :) Most doctors in Navarre doesn't! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! :)