A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heba Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heba Kamal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kamal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heba S Kamal MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Heba S. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Heba Kamal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heba Kamal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.