A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hebah Hefzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hefzy
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefzy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hefzy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hebah M.S. Hefzy MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hebah M. Hefzy practice?
- Dr. Hebah Hefzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hebah Hefzy practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.