A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hebah Hefzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefzy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hefzy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hebah M.S. Hefzy MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hebah M. Hefzy practice?
- Dr. Hebah Hefzy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hebah Hefzy practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Detroit Neurologists.