Dr. Heber Dunaway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Dunaway and his staff are kind, compassionate, and supportive. Highly recommended them.

December 15th, 2015
The only Doctor I've ever seen that actually pays attention to you and your situation.

March 26th, 2015
You will not find better care.
Dr. Dunaway, and his entire staff treated us wonderfully. They were just as excited as us with our pregnancy news. We were grateful for such a caring atmosphere during this very emotional process.

April 27th, 2012
Totally unhappy with this doctor and his staff.
My wife and I went to Dr. Dunaway to seek fertility treatment. We spent over $5K with him during a 5 week period for him to test us/monitor the fertility treatments. Once he received payment for the various fees to monitor my wife for a month, we never saw him again (my wife only saw a nurse...who knew less about the process than we did). The crazy part is we went to Dr. Dunaway for ovulation-related issues and they did not test her to see if she actually ovulated! In fact, when we called to ask if we could come-in and get tested for this issue (at the time she should have been ovulating from the drugs she took and the home ovulation tests that we bought were negative) they told us there is no guarantee that you will get pregnantDr. Dunaway is at Mardi Gras and you will just have to wait two weeks and take a pregnancy test. Really? That is how you monitor someone who has never ovulated? For crying out loud, I have a few college degrees in liberal arts and social sciences, and I have enough sense to know that is preposterous. In addition, not one person from their office had the decency to call my wife to check on her after the two week time was upit is now three months later and no one has ever followed up (not that it matters now). Save your money and go see a doctor who actually cares about his/her patients. I have never been so disgusted by the treatment that we received.

September 28th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor and Staff
Struggling with infertility is probably one of the hardest things I've been through, but Dr. Dunaway and his staff made it as pleasant as possible. They take the time out to answer any and all questions that you have. During my ultrasounds they were very thorough, I never felt like I was being rushed out for the next patient to come in.Once I got pregnant and went in for my weekly ultrasounds his staff was always so cheery and interested in my pregnancy as if we were close friends or family. They know you by name as soon as you walk in the door and go out of their way to make you feel special.Overall, I do not have one negative thing to say about my experience with Dr. Dunaway and I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems conceiving.

April 26th, 2010
Great Doctor!!
He takes excellent care of his patients. Spends enough time with you to make sure you understand the diagnosis and his recommendations on treatment. Thank you Dr. Ted Guillory for recommending Dr. Dunaway.

February 23rd, 2009
Dr. Dunaway diagnosed me when 3 doctors before him could not.