Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heber Ethridge Jr
Dr. Heber Ethridge Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ethridge is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, Mississippi Baptist Health Sys, Jackson, Ms and River Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Heber Ethridge Jr has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Heber Ethridge Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.