Dr. Heberto Garza Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heberto Garza Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Heberto Garza Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

Good

I am very pleased, Dr Garza is my main doctor and everytime I go to an appointment I don't have to spend hours there. And the workers are very polite and professional.

July 17th, 2017

Dr.Garza and staff very nice , very efficient as well as very helpful. He and staff are very eager to help in any way that they can, this includes scheduling.

July 3rd, 2017

Doctor is excellent

Very knowledgeable.caring and compassionate

June 7th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Garza has been our family physician for over a decade. He is an outstanding, caring doctor. We feel fortunate to have a doctor as talented as Dr. Garza.

June 7th, 2017

Dr Garza has taken care of our family, and were very happy with his care and professionalism

May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Garza and staff, very professional and virtuous. I would highly recommend them to anyone, for healthcare in any way. They are also very eager to help in any way they can.

May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Garza:

Dr. Garza and his staff Bobbie, Brandy and the other's part of his part of his team. They've helpful and understanding as I discussed my health issues. As for Dr. Garza he consistly gives me the time to discuss my health issues. and sincerely listen to my view... Which I value as his patient!.

May 11th, 2017

Dr. Garza is an outstanding Dr! He is always caring, attentive and spends time with his patients. He listens and makes correct diagnosis every time. I also appreciate his excellent team of doctors he refers his patients to when necessary. I

May 2nd, 2017

The entire office staff is always accommodating and professional.

I highly recommend Dr. Garza. He has been treating our entire family since his first day of practice in Alamo Heights. We are so thankful for Dr. Garza and wonderful Bobbi!!

May 1st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Garza for a long time. He's the absolute best! He has taken care of numerous family members who have nothing but high praise for him and his staff. Pure professional, wonderful manner, straight forward and compassionate. What more could you ask for?

May 1st, 2017

I was very impressed that Dr. Garza's staff was eager to get me in, this past Friday at 2:45. I had called the week before. Dr Garza had not gotten the information yet, from Dr . Barbara Fishman, luckily I provided the info. From what was given to me. Dr . Garza, was eager to step in , and do the staple removal, that as per Dr. Fishman , needed to happen that Friday. I am sure that Dr. Garza, has all the necessary information to review my case, and let me know when he would like to see me again. I do appreciate there fast and virtuous service, since my fall.

April 18th, 2017

Dedicated Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Garza for many years and have always felt valued as a patient . He is caring , attentive , sharp and dedicated to helping you stay healthy .