A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heberto Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heberto Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heberto Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universityersidad Autonoma de Baja California, 1998. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heberto Z Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heberto Z. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Heberto Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Heberto Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Internists.