A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Aurelio Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Hector Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.