A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Hector Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.