Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Arango
Dr. Hector Arango, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Arango is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Morton Plant Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Arango has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Arango has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Hector Arango is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Tyler Kirby
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi18
Dr. James Vogler
Gynecology, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0.11 mi42
Dr. Stanley Rosewater
Bariatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clearwater, FL 0.11 mi48