A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Arango is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Arango, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arango has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Alejandro Arango MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Arango practice?
- Dr. Hector Arango has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hector Arango practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.