A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Arnazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Arnazzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnazzi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnazzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Hernandez Arnazzi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector H. Arnazzi practice?
- Dr. Hector Arnazzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Arnazzi practices Plastic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.