Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Becil
Dr. Hector Becil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whitestone, NY, with other offices in Queens Village, NY and Jackson Heights, NY (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Becil is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens, Mount Sinai HospitalMount Sinai Hospital Of Queens and Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Becil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hector Becil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitestone, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Yitzhak Twersky
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Whitestone, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Ayman Attia-Alla
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Whitestone, NY 0.01 mi21