Learn more about Dr. Hector Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Bird is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Bird, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ramon Bird MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Bird practice?
- Dr. Hector Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Bird practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.