A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Bird, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia