A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Bird is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Bird, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ramon Bird MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Bird practice?
- Dr. Hector Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Bird practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.