A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Birman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Birman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Birman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ilan Birman MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hector I. Birman practice?
- Dr. Hector Birman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Birman practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.