A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Birman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Birman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ilan Birman MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hector I. Birman practice?
- Dr. Hector Birman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Birman practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.