A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Caballero is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Alberto Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Hector Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Caballero practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Internists and Westlake Village Gastroenterologists.