A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Caballero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Alberto Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Hector Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Caballero practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Internists and Westlake Village Gastroenterologists.