A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Caballero, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas 'Carlos J. Finlay' De Camaguey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Chernov Caballero MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hector C. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Hector Caballero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hector Caballero practices Neurology near Northport, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Alabaster, AL.
See Northport Neurologists.