A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres Serrano graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Caceres Serrano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Citizens Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Alejandro Caceres Serrano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Caceres Serrano practice?
- Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Talladega, AL.
See Talladega Obstetricians & Gynecologists.