inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016
MD
Dr Calixto passed away recently. He was loved by his patients and respected by his peers. any time I saw one of his patients because they had to change insurance, I ran late because we had a long conversation about how wonderful he was as their pediatrician and sad they could not continue to see him.

June 5th, 2015
Office staff has issues
I have no issues with the doctor. He was courteous and took the time with me and my family to get to know us and treated us respectfully throughout the entire visit. The front office staff, however, has some learning opportunities. We were new patients and as such needed to update our provider with Dr Calixto's information prior to the appointment. I was not aware of this so it did not get done. The staff was not sclear in their request to have this done, only saying they could not see my family today. When I asked for more clarification on the matter, one worker (Peggy), decided to ignore my questions another kept saying the same thing and a third kept interupting the second. It was only when I pulled my phone and began to record the conversation that I got some results. Even then I was given worng information that if I hadn't looked up myself in the net would have further delayed the process and caused more hassle for me and my family. I was finally able to get the issues resolved and the proper paperwork filled out correctly. At the end, the office manger, Sharon, commanded that I apologize to her office worker without once asking for my side. She then threatened me with not seeing my kids again if I didnt't. Unprofessional attitudes. Unprofessional people. Incapable managers. Racists because my family is a minority family. That was ny experience with their office and that staff. I will probably now be blacklisted from there. Maybe that is for the best.

January 7th, 2014
Best Dr here in vegas
We have gone to dr. Calixto since I was a little girl, and now I have 2 little girls of my own who have seen him since birth. He is one of the best in vegas! The only problem we ran into was with the rudeness of the billing lady. Her name is Mona, and she is very rude, and can barely speak English. We love Dr. Calxito, so for his excellent care we put up with the nasty billing lady. (We really don't come into contact with her often).

March 30th, 2013
God sent
Dr. H Calixto, gave me faith in doctors again, when he saved my daughter's life by taking the time to examine her and giving her the necessary test to determine what her medical problem was. He made feel very comfortable that she was in capable hands of a knowledgeable physician. I wish he was still in Phoenix AZ because I would have selected him for my grandchildren Pediatrician I applaud this God sent man.

November 29th, 2011
Love The Doctor and his direct Nurse
Little Miss blonde office staff has her hair pulled back a little too tight!!! Very Rude to us, I'm the grandmother and trying to control a sick 2 year old ahhgghh...she told us medicaid changed the primary Dr. so we needed to fix the problem before being seen...she gave us wrong numbers to call and then told us its the patients responsibility not hers, told us were were late for the appointment and reminded us of the time we needed to be there like we were all 3 year olds...everything she discussed was in front of the waiting room, she was rude and not helpful at all...we came very close to just changing Doctors as the experience was that upsetting...never saw her before in the past 2 years...they are better off without her for SURE

April 18th, 2011
excellent
excellent job

May 7th, 2009
Great doctor
We always have a great visit with Dr. Calixto. He loves the kids, remembers names, always interacts well. We have been seeing him for 6 yrs and would recommend him to new families.

October 9th, 2008
The worst doctor's office ever!
First of all, the parking is horrible at his location. Second, the staff that checks you in is the most rude and un-caring people I have ever met. Third, the wait time is the longest of any doctor I have even been to in my life. Fourth, No matter what you ask him about, he just plays it off and say "don't worry about it". Fifth, if you think you are going to get any follow up from him or be able to get in touch with him to get your test results back, then you have another thing coming. It could take you calling several times a day for two weeks just to get a call back, and even then they just give you an excuse that they lost the results and will have to order them again!

July 17th, 2015