A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Raphael Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Hector Castillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hector Castillo practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.