A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Javier Castro MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector J. Castro practice?
- Dr. Hector Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hector Castro practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.