A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Chamorro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamorro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamorro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamorro graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Chamorro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Avelino Chamorro MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Chamorro practice?
- Dr. Hector Chamorro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Chamorro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Radiologists.