A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Delgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Manuel Delgado DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector M. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Hector Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Delgado practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.