Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Tere on May 27th, 2015

The best!!!

Apr 25th, 2015

The best Dr I have ever used in 38 years of living in Florida. So glad I found him! He is not only warm,and fuzzy but very caring and loving😀

Amazing Doc and Staff show details Amazing Doc and Staff
by Verma on Oct 19th, 2013

As a new resident of Florida I was at my wits end trying to find a doctor through my insurance company. Finally I was sent to Dr Dicarlo's office. From the wonderful staff who were so friendly and helpful ( Marcie , Sara and Jackie) to Dr DiCarlo himself I was impressed . He is very knowledgeable and patiently took his time to explain my health issues with me. Everyone that I encountered here is awesome and when out of there way to assist me . I wish all medical personal where like these people I love them.

Wonderful And caring doctor show details Wonderful And caring doctor
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr DiCarlo is very corteous, follows through and very caring. Such a warm and patient doctor thats very hard to find these days. He Is a doctor in the very sense of the word. I find most doctors in our days businessman, and less doctors, but Dr. Dicarlo is a DOCTOR with all the words. Someone who cares for his patients, concerns and follows up. Great doctor.