Dr. Hector Di Carlo, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by SHAY on Jul 15th, 2016

ALL AROUND AMAZING DOCTOR AND VERY LOVING.

Best caring attitude from a doctor show details Best caring attitude from a doctor
Feb 25th, 2016

Great,dedicated doctor, making all the questions necessary and with a lot of compassion!

Dec 21st, 2015

Compassionate and competent

Dr. Hector DiCarlo is THE GREATEST! show details Dr. Hector DiCarlo is THE GREATEST!
by A. Shaw on Dec 20th, 2015

Dr. Hector DiCarlo is one of the most caring, attentive, thorough, knowledgeable & courteous physicians I have ever known. He really cares about his patients & is an excellent listener - he asks a lot of questions, to be able to rest you properly. His office staff is also THE BEST – they, and he, have taken super care of me (treating multiple conditions - not just for a "regular check up"). I highly recommend him!

by Scott on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. DiCarlo is a fantastic doctor, and spends plenty of time with each patient. Highly recommended.

Dr. DiCarlo show details Dr. DiCarlo
by Another Happy Patient on Oct 6th, 2015

This doc is great! Everyone should be so lucky as to have a PCP like Dr. DiCarlo! If you are local and in need of a new doc, I highly recommend giving Dr. DiCarlo a visit! His staff is also amazing and truly make the experience a nice one.

by Tere on May 27th, 2015

The best!!!

Apr 25th, 2015

The best Dr I have ever used in 38 years of living in Florida. So glad I found him! He is not only warm,and fuzzy but very caring and loving😀

Amazing Doc and Staff show details Amazing Doc and Staff
by Verma on Oct 19th, 2013

As a new resident of Florida I was at my wits end trying to find a doctor through my insurance company. Finally I was sent to Dr Dicarlo's office. From the wonderful staff who were so friendly and helpful ( Marcie , Sara and Jackie) to Dr DiCarlo himself I was impressed . He is very knowledgeable and patiently took his time to explain my health issues with me. Everyone that I encountered here is awesome and when out of there way to assist me . I wish all medical personal where like these people I love them.

Wonderful And caring doctor show details Wonderful And caring doctor
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr DiCarlo is very corteous, follows through and very caring. Such a warm and patient doctor thats very hard to find these days. He Is a doctor in the very sense of the word. I find most doctors in our days businessman, and less doctors, but Dr. Dicarlo is a DOCTOR with all the words. Someone who cares for his patients, concerns and follows up. Great doctor.