A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Diaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Diaz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector Diaz practice?
- Dr. Hector Diaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hector Diaz practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Mountville, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.