A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Diaz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Diaz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector Diaz practice?
- Dr. Hector Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Diaz practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.