Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Escamilla
Dr. Hector Escamilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Escamilla is affiliated with Texas Heart Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Baptist Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Escamilla has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Hector Escamilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Tamara Merchant-Mccambry
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.52 mi18
Dr. Clay Skinner
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.54 mi43
Dr. Robert Dunn
Preventive Medicine, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.55 mi38