A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Estepan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Estepan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Estepan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estepan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Estepan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Ctr
- The North Division of Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Mercy Medical CenterFlorence D`Urso Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Estepan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector Estepan practice?
- Dr. Hector Estepan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Estepan practices Internal Medicine near Collettsville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir, NC and Hickory, NC.
See Collettsville Internists.