A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Fernandez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Felipe Fernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector F. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Hector Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Family Physicians.