A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fernandez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Fernandez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector F. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Hector Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Family Physicians.