A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fabregas, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabregas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabregas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fabregas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabregas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Fabregas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector Fabregas practice?
- Dr. Hector Fabregas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Fabregas practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Family Physicians.