A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fabregas, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabregas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fabregas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fabregas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabregas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Fabregas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector Fabregas practice?
- Dr. Hector Fabregas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Fabregas practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Family Physicians.