Dr. Hector Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Fernandez?

Grateful!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr. Fernandez has been my doctor for about 5 years i am so happy to have found him and his team they are all very good doctors. Dr. Fernandez delivered my son via csection 2 years ago and i couldnt be more greatful. I am planning to have another baby soon and of course he will be my first choice! Well almost forgot... the wait is long about 45 minutes to an hour but it is worth the wait, he takes the time to answer your questions and he doesnt make you feel rushed!! I love my doctor and im very thankful for him my entire family is thankful!!

Great doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I had my first baby in 2009 it was a c-section he did a great job I was super nerves and he made me feel super save and then in 2013 I had my second baby he did my c-section again I was so happy he's a great doctor super nice he loves to help he's patients he listens to everything the patients is worry about the staff is great super nice and all doctors in there office are good doctors as well , if I ever have another baby doctor hector Fernandez will be my doctor he's great .

Posted on February 24th, 2016

EXELENTE DOCTOR Y STAFF

best doctor ever!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

After 2 c-sections

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I had my first baby with him in 2005. A c-section. My son was 10lbs 11 ozs. After having him my uterus would not go back to place and I was hemorrhaging, bleeding uncontrolled. Dr Fernandez came back to me after the surgery and manually pumped my uterus back and was with me until my bleeding stopped. I know he cares for his pts and loves what he does. I am greatful I know that job is not easy and people's lives are at stake. It must be overwhelming! But when you see someone that love what they do it does make a difference. That was my experience! Had my second child with him and my cousins had there kids with him. My mom had a hysterectomy with him.

Birth of my child

Posted on January 16th, 2012

In 2007 I was to have my child. It was suppost to be a normal vaginal birth but un expectatly and at last minute after 30 hours of PAIN. I was taken into the cesarian room because the baby had the cord rapped around her 3 times. All I'm saying is if he would of spend more time with me he woulkd of figuered that out.

Posted on April 4th, 2017