Dr. Hector Ferral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Ferral?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr. Ferral performed life saving surgery on me when none of my other doctors knew what more they could do to try to save my life after I had already been operated on for 8 straight days prior to Dr. Ferral operating on me. He went above and beyond when I was very near death. He heard of my very complicated case from my other physician reached out to him to ask for his expert advice. Dr. Ferral who was on vacation cut his trip short, flew home immediately, just to do my surgery and saved my life. He did this even though he had never met me before which shows not only the kind of physician he is but also the kind of man you want to have in your doctor. He gave me the miracle of life. Since then he has only had to performed one minor follow up procedure to insure I continue to do well. He genuinely cares about his patients and is a compassionate physician who you can trust. If I ever have any problems he is always my first call. I recommend him highly to everyone!

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Our situation turned emergent and we had yet to meet Dr. Ferral. He was the only known person in the area able to perform a procedure we had hoped to try. He could not have treated my sister (and our family) with more kindness and with his expertise, he succeeded and saved her leg. We are forever grateful to this physician for his response and for his expertise. Should you ever read this, Dr. Ferral-- thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Posted on March 29th, 2017