A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Flores is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Flores has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector Flores practice?
- Dr. Hector Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Flores practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.