A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Flores has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector Flores practice?
Dr. Hector Flores practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.