A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fontanet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fontanet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontanet
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fontanet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fontanet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanet graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fontanet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Fontanet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Fontanet practice?
- Dr. Hector Fontanet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Fontanet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Land O Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Land O Lakes Internists and Land O Lakes Cardiologists.