A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Fontanet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Fontanet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontanet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Fontanet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanet graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fontanet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Fontanet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Fontanet practice?
- Dr. Hector Fontanet has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Fontanet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Land O Lakes, FL.
See Land O Lakes Internists and Land O Lakes Cardiologists.