Dr. Hector Fontanet MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Land O Lakes, FL

4.9

March 28th, 2017
The best cardiologist I have ever seen.
I have seen many cardiologists in the past, but Dr. Fontanet is the best. I went to a different cardiologist a couple of months ago and was not happy with him..He never went over test results with me, only everything is ok...Dr. Fontanet went over each test with me, explained everything.. There is no one like him.. T

June 25th, 2015
He s saved my moms life.

September 22nd, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better doctor!
I came to Dr. Fontanet from a friend who referred me. They were right, he is the best! So thorough, caring and just makes you feel like you're his only patient. My husband referred him to someone at work and they say the same thing. He is someone I trust with my health care and has a wonderful and caring staff. Wish they had more stars - especially bedside manner and time spent with me!

April 11th, 2013
God anointed Dr. Fontanet to do his work, he took his oath and is a blessing.
Dr. Fontanet was my doctor after a conjestive heart failure in 1999. Their is no doubt that he saved my life, unfortunately I moved away in 2005. I have yet to find a Cardioligist that compares to Dr. Fontanet. If I could offer a rateing higher then four, I would rate him 100. In selecting the best, I would urge that you go to him, you will not regret it.

April 8th, 2011
Best doctor I ever had
I am a terrible patient. Dr Fontanet has put up with me for 20 years. He deserves an award. He is caring, patient,very smart and educated. I would not be alive today without him

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Fontanet took care of me during my second pregnancy. I was considered a High risk Patient due to my Heart Condition. He has an Excellent bedside mannor and His Surgon referal was Just as good. He spent a sufficiant amount of time with me during visits, allowing me to ask any questions with ease. I highly reccomend him to anyone.

August 26th, 2010
THE BEST!!!
Dr Fontanet kept me from having my fourth heart surgery by correctly diagnosing something that another Cardiologist misread on my echo.He's been my Cardiologist since 1997 and has helped me MANY MANY times over the years!I'm very fortunate to have him as my Cardiologist!