Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I couldn't ask for a better doctor! show details I couldn't ask for a better doctor!
by Kimberly Roberts on Sep 22nd, 2014

I came to Dr. Fontanet from a friend who referred me. They were right, he is the best! So thorough, caring and just makes you feel like you're his only patient. My husband referred him to someone at work and they say the same thing. He is someone I trust with my health care and has a wonderful and caring staff. Wish they had more stars - especially bedside manner and time spent with me!

God anointed Dr. Fontanet to do his work, he took his oath and is a blessing. show details God anointed Dr. Fontanet to do his work, he took his oath and is a blessing.
Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Fontanet was my doctor after a conjestive heart failure in 1999. Their is no doubt that he saved my life, unfortunately I moved away in 2005. I have yet to find a Cardioligist that compares to Dr. Fontanet. If I could offer a rateing higher then four, I would rate him 100. In selecting the best, I would urge that you go to him, you will not regret it.

Best doctor I ever had show details Best doctor I ever had
Apr 8th, 2011

I am a terrible patient. Dr Fontanet has put up with me for 20 years. He deserves an award. He is caring, patient,very smart and educated. I would not be alive today without him

Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fontanet took care of me during my second pregnancy. I was considered a High risk Patient due to my Heart Condition. He has an Excellent bedside mannor and His Surgon referal was Just as good. He spent a sufficiant amount of time with me during visits, allowing me to ask any questions with ease. I highly reccomend him to anyone.

THE BEST!!! show details THE BEST!!!
Aug 26th, 2010

Dr Fontanet kept me from having my fourth heart surgery by correctly diagnosing something that another Cardiologist misread on my echo.He's been my Cardiologist since 1997 and has helped me MANY MANY times over the years!I'm very fortunate to have him as my Cardiologist!