A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Gustavo Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hector G. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Hector Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Ramirez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
See Rancho Santa Margarita Family Physicians and Rancho Santa Margarita Primary Care Doctors.