A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Goa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Goa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goa
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goa graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Goa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Humberto Goa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector H. Goa practice?
- Dr. Hector Goa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Goa practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.