A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Goa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Goa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goa graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Goa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Humberto Goa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hector H. Goa practice?
- Dr. Hector Goa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Goa practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.