Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Gutierrez
Dr. Hector Gutierrez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, Uab Medical West and UAB Hospital. Dr. Gutierrez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Gutierrez has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Hector Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Laurie Marzullo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Turner
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7