A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Henry, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Henry MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Henry practice?
- Dr. Hector Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Henry practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.