Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

May 15th, 2015

I was refered to dr hernandez by my General practitioner for heaing loss--when I called to make an apt I was denied because they were having problems with bc/bs of Michigan-I also am covered by medicare--I was told they also don't take self pay--The lady(?) who answered the phone was quite rude-well-pfft-I scheduled an apt with another Dr. who cares about the person not the money-If his care is like his greed then I don't need him !!!

Worst office Staff show details Worst office Staff
by Stephen Perry on Apr 17th, 2014

This was the worst experience we ever had with a doctors office. We were trying to schedule an appointment for my grandmother. Every time we called as they never return phone calls as promised by the office manager Jenifer we were give different excuses. The scheduler was out. This is season and we are busy. We cannot make appointment right away which I said that was fine I just wanted an appointment did not care when and they still refused to make one was told they would have to call back and hung up.

Great Doctor, Horrible Manager show details Great Doctor, Horrible Manager
May 18th, 2012

The Doctor was great and treated my wife professionally. However I was shocked at how his wife, the office manager yelled at her staff and treated a patient poorly in front of all of us in the lobby.The woman told everyone she was the doctor's wife, be little the kind staff and then argues over money. Very unprofessional. I believe her name was Laura or Lauren. either way the Doctor should keep his wife home and let the excellent staff take care of the patients.My wife will not return.

Jan 13th, 2012

After other ENTs gave me 4 rounds of the wrong antibiotic, he was the first ENT to actually rid me of Sinusitis. By endoscopy, he sampled and lab analyzed the nasal discharge, then using the correct Antibiotic.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by Citysearch User on Jan 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Hernandez. I had been misdiagnosed twice by a walk in clinic, and Dr. Hernandez fixed me up quickly, ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com