A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Cases:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Cases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Cases, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cases graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cases has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Jose Cases MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector J. Cases practice?
- Dr. Hector Cases has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hector Cases practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Pain Management Doctors and Brandon Neurologists.