Learn more about Dr. Hector Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Gomez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from National University of Trujillo, Peru.
Dr. Gomez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Jose Gomez MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hector J. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Hector Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Gomez practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Hematologists and Chicago Oncologists.