Dr. Hector James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector James?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016

over 30 years ago, Dr. James operated on my one-day old baby boy, Jason, in San Diego. The Friday evening Jason was born, Dr. James arrived at the hospital to meet with me and my husband and examine Jason, clearly coming from a black tie event. He's truly a remarkable surgeon and human being.

September 29th, 2015

Outstanding

Dr James was my son's neurosurgeon for between 20 and 25 years. I am pleased to have an opportunity to submit my love, respect and admiration for him. He was always outstanding, kind, patient, explained everything clearly, was always at our beck and call for emergencies. I could go on and on. Complex issues, excellent result.

September 26th, 2015

My Angel

Born with severe hemorrhaging on both sides of the brain plus other severe complications and finally developing hydrocephalus as a result. Doctor James was in my life for the first five years constantly helping me overcome the constant health issues that arose. As a result they diagnosed me at birth that I would not servive and if I did my life would be a sure vegetative one, with no walking, talking etc. Well this Doctor helped prove them all wrong. I'm here today because he never gave up on me. Thank you

May 14th, 2015

23 years ago

I was in a severe car accident 23 years ago in which I sustained near fatal head trauma. Dr James was able to fix the tear in the meninges and the skull fracture I sustained, as well as stopping the CSF leakage coming from the injury. Today I am 28 years old with minimal side affects. I should have died or become mentally unstable. Thank you Dr. James

June 9th, 2016