A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Jimenez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Bienvenido Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector B. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Hector Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Jimenez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.