A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Bienvenido Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector B. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Hector Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Jimenez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.