Learn more about Dr. Hector Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector L Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Hector Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.