Learn more about Dr. Hector Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector L Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Hector Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.