A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ramos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Ramos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Ramos MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Hector Ramos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hector Ramos practices General Practice near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Okemos, MI.
See East Lansing Primary Care Doctors.