A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Hernandez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Hernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Hernandez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Hernandez MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Hector Hernandez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hector Hernandez practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Park, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Maywood Gastroenterologists.