A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Rodriguez, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Manuel Rodriguez DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Hector Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.