A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Marquez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Marquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax-South Boston Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Marquez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Marquez practice?
- Dr. Hector Marquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Marquez practices Anesthesiology near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Anesthesiologists.