Learn more about Dr. Hector Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mateo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mateo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Mateo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mateo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector E Mateo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector E. Mateo practice?
- Dr. Hector Mateo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Mateo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Critical Care Practitioners, and Fall River Pulmonologists.