A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Mateo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mateo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector E. Mateo practice?
Dr. Hector Mateo practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River General Practitioners, Fall River Internists, Fall River Urgent Care Centers, and Fall River Pulmonologists.