A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Mateo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mateo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Mateo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hector Mateo practice?
- Dr. Hector Mateo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Mateo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Critical Care Practitioners, and Fall River Pulmonologists.