Dr. Hector Maya Sr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hector Maya Sr?

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I request the first appt. of the morning in order to not miss too much of my work day. Perhaps I should sleep in and go 30 minutes later, because the doctor typically arrives 15 minutes late and I'm kept waiting another 10 on top of that. At my last appt. he asked a question that, had he paid attention to the file, he would've known not to! After the appt., I was told to call back for my test results. When I did, I was told by the girl at the front desk that I'd have to come in to review them, to which I replied that I was instructed to call for them. [I only hope she got my phone number right THIS time.] It would appear that the only person there who knows what's going on IS the NP, Kathy.

Steve

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr Maya was great. His support staff needs work.

Posted on August 30th, 2011

we are starting a new doctor in a month.we have been seeing maya for 6 years & he stills messes up prescriptions every visit unless you stand right next to him & tell him dosage,quantity,etc.He never refers to charts for this info.He also tells me everytime I have an appointment about the same issues that I've already had taken care of and acts surprised when I remind him that we've already touched on that issue and have already done the follow up required.It got so bad that the last time I was sick I went to Ambient Care instead of to his office and was taken care of and the issue resolved in a short period instead of me having to constantly call to try to find out my results.The office staff doesn't pass on messages,with the exception of Kathy his NP.My son had an appointment and had to cancel so he called & left a message to that effect only to be called by the office wondering why he didn't show up for the appointment.This last time that prescriptions were wrong when we went back to get them corrected we were charged for an office visit.I know there aren't alot of Doctors accepting new patients in this area but I would reccomend you pass Maya by & keep looking

Posted on May 24th, 2016